Aracaju–Santa Maria Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Aracaju–Santa Maria Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Aracaju Airport.
What to Expect
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Aracaju Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
WiFi is available at Aracaju Airport.
If sleeping in Aracaju–Santa Maria Airport Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pousada Olá - (8 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($)
- Aju Hostel e Pousada - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Ibis Budget Aracaju - (9 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Aracaju–Santa Maria Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Câmbio Exchange is available in the Airport Lounge. Hours: 9:00AM - 7:00PM (Mon-Sat) Closed at 3:00PM on Sundays.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A limited variety of shops selling local crafts, books and beachwear are available in the airport.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. These options are open 24 hours:
- Public Area: Bob’s • Casa do Pão de Queijo • Ponto do Café
- Departures Lounge: Mais que Mais • Ponto do Café
- Food Court: Sergipana Bistrô • Subway
The airport is open 24 hours.
Taxis are available 24-hours outside the terminal.
The following companies offer onsite car rental service: Hertz, Localiza, Movida, Thrifty, and Unidas.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.