Arica Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Arica Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Arica Airport.
What to Expect
- A small terminal servicing northern Chile and southern Peru.
Where to Sleep
- As of December 2016, we have no reviews from travelers who have used this airport! Write a review to help future travelers.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Arica Airport Guide.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Arica Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Diego de Almagro - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Chinchorro Suite Lodge - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Andalucia Hotel - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Arica Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what other services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Taxis are available. Approximate fare to Arica city center is PEN$14,000 and Tacna (Peru) city center is PEN$40,000.
The following companies offer onsite car rental services: Hertz and Europcar.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.