Bariloche Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Bariloche Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Bariloche Airport.
What to Expect
- The decent-sized single terminal connects to several domestic and international destinations in the region.
Any other info
Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night, so sleeping overnight at the airport is not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is one hotel near the airport, but it does not provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Bariloche Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Aeropuertos VIP Club - Location: Airside. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:30PM.
Free WiFi is available at Bariloche Airport. Connect to the "AA2000" Network.
If sleeping in Bariloche Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Cabanas Huala Hue - (8 min from the airport) This is the closest and only lodging near the airport. No airport transfers.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Bariloche Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco Nación - Location: Landside, next to Arrivals Door.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Information Desk - Location: Arrivals Hall.
The airport is open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Buses and Colectivos
Public bus 72 runs between the airport and city center for about AR$12, but the fare is payable only by magnetic card, sold at the 3 de Mayo ticket offices. Bus stop is at the parking lot.
Avis, Hertz and Localiza offer car rental services onsite.
Metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport, just outside of the terminal on the ground floor. At the time of this update, the average fare between the airport and city center is AR$140.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.