Cali Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cali Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I slept in the lobby with some other people. It's secure cuz lights on and people walking around. I saw 2 security guards. - a traveller (2014)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Cali Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, single-terminal international airport with clean facilities and a modest variety of shops and restaurants.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Although none of the reviewers suggested a specific place to sleep, one reviewer noted the airport felt safe and secure and had comfortable seats.
- A recent reviewer (Oct 2016) reported that he was not allowed to stay overnight in the airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cali Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Cali airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Avianca Sala VIP - Location: Landside, airport entrance #2. Hours: 5:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 25)
- Avianca Sala VIP - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Showers are available. Hours: 4:30AM - 11:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 25)
Free WiFi is available at Cali Airport near the gates.
If sleeping in Cali Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel H&M - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
- Hotel Las Victorias - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cali Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, several ATMs are available in the airport.
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Budget • Avis • Hertz • Localiza. Location: First Floor.
- Chapel - Location: Landside, Third Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Mass every Tuesday 10:00 AM. Religion: Catholic.
- Currency Exchange - Cambios Inter. Two locations: International Arrivals, 1st floor •
Landside on the 2nd floor.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A small variety of duty-free shops are available in the International Pier Duty-Free area. A few gift shops and sweet shops are available throughout the airport.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining. Some of the food options are: Dunkin’ Donuts • Flying Dogs • Juan Valdez Coffee • Kokoriko • La Locura • Pan Pa’ Ya! • Ricuras • Sandwich Qbano • Subway
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, Second Floor, near the Airlines Offices - Hours: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes, luggage wrapping machines are available landside in the Check-In area.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available 24 hours a day in the airport terminal. Ask an airport staff member for assistance.
- Pharmacy - Droguería S&S is located on the 2nd floor.
- Showers - Showers are available in the Avianca Sala VIP. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
- Travel Agency - Location: 3rd Floor, landside
The airport is open 24 hours.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Alamo • Avis • Budget • Hertz • Localiza.
Metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.