Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Cali Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
I slept in the lobby with some other people. It’s secure cuz lights on and people walking around. I saw 2 security guards. – a traveller (2014)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Cali Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, single-terminal international airport with clean facilities and a modest variety of shops and restaurants.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- Although none of the reviewers suggested a specific place to sleep, one reviewer noted the airport felt safe and secure and had comfortable seats.
- A recent reviewer (Oct 2016) reported that he was not allowed to stay overnight in the airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- Avianca Sala VIP (International) – Location: International Terminal, Airside. Showers are available. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
- Avianca Sala VIP – Location: Landside, airport entrance #2. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Cali Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel H&M – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available ($). » Check Rates
- Hotel Las Victorias – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available ($). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cali Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Cali Airport near the gates.
If you do not have a mobile device, there is an Internet Booth on the 1st Floor, International Arrivals. Fees apply.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: unknown.
Chapel – Location: Landside, Third Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Mass every Tuesday 10:00 AM. Religion: Catholic.
Currency Exchange – Cambios Inter. Two locations: International Arrivals, 1st floor •
Landside on the 2nd floor.
Duty Free & Shopping – A small variety of duty-free shops are available in the International Pier Duty-Free area. A few gift shops and sweet shops are available throughout the airport.
Food & Drinks – Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of any 24-hour dining options. Some of the food options are: Dunkin’ Donuts • Flying Dogs • Juan Valdez Coffee • Kokoriko • La Locura • Pan Pa’ Ya! • Ricuras • Sandwich Qbano • Subway
Information Desk – Location: Landside, Second Floor, near the Airlines Offices – Hours: 06:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Luggage Wrapping – Luggage wrapping machines are available Landside in the Check-In area.
Medical Services – Urgent and emergency medical care is available 24 hours a day in the airport terminal. Ask an airport staff member for assistance.
Pharmacy – Droguería S&S is located on the 2nd floor.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Showers are available in the Avianca Sala VIP. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
Travel Agency – Location: 3rd Floor, landside.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of November 2018, Cali airport is served by the following airlines: ADA • Aerogal • American Airlines • Avianca • Copa • LATAM • Satena • TAC • Tame • Wingo.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Alamo • Avis • Localiza • Vaya.
Shuttle buses are available on the 1st Level of National Arrivals. For service providers, rates and time schedules, visit the Cali Airport website.
Metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-11-07
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.