Cuenca Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cuenca Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Cuenca Airport.
What to Expect
- This small terminal connects to a couple regional destinations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The airport opens at 6am and closes after the last flight, so sleeping overnight is not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport, though only one provides airport shuttle service, for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cuenca Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Sala VIP Corpac - Location: Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door
Free WiFi is available at Cuenca Airport.
If sleeping in Cuenca Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Kuna Hotel - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Los Balcones - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Casa de las Rosas - (10 min from the sairport) Free airport transfer service is available upon request.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cuenca Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There is a dedicated Banking Area available in the main hall, here you will find bank branches most of which have ATM’s available.
- Car Rentals - Localiza and Avis.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update there were no 24 hour food concessions at the airport, but you will find:
- Landside : Cafetería Santa Ana • Taz with Hunger
- Airside: Cafetería
- Medical Services - Services are available at the Doctor’s office. Location and hours are not known.
The airport is open from 6:00 AM until the last flight. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Several recognizable car rental agencies offer service onsite. Contact your service provider of choice for rates and reservations.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.