Cuiaba Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cuiaba Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
We looked around for a good half hour and the only 'safe' thing we decided on was sleeping in clear view, in the corner of the observation area, just near the police office. - jane_and_rosey
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Cuiaba Airport.
What to Expect
- A single-terminal international airport with several shops and 24-hour dining options located on the upper floor.
- The airport is noisy and busy at all hours of the night, so have a sleep mask and earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones handy to ensure a good night’s rest!
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Travelers find the corner of the observation deck nearest to the airport police station to be the safest place in the airport to sleep. All seating has armrests, so have a travel mat or sleeping bag handy and snag a choice spot on the floor!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cuiaba Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Cuiaba Airport. Connect to the ”Infraero Gratis” network.
If sleeping in Cuiaba Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hits Pantanel Hotel - Located 200m from the airport terminal. Free airport shuttle service available.
- Diplomata Hotel - Located 300m from the airport terminal. Free 24-hr airport shuttle service.
- Cerrados Park Hotel - (8 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cuiaba Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco do Brasil • Bradesco • Federal Savings Bank • HSBC • Itaú • Santander - Location: Landside, Ground Floor, behind the Elevator.
- Baby Changing Facilities - Location: Departures Level, Upper Floor, in the bathroom to the side of the Food Court.
- Car Rentals - Hertz, Situado, Emocionado, Referencia.
- Currency Exchange - MVI Agencia de Viajes y Turismo - Location: Landside, Arrivals Hall. Hours: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM • 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM (Monday - Friday) • 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Saturday)
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. These options are open 24 hours: Fly Café • Kikiô Lanchonete e Restaurante • Rei do Pão de Queijo
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, Arrivals Hall - Hours: open 24 hours.
- Post Office - Location: Landside, First Floor, next to Police Stand - Hours: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM (Monday - Friday).
The airport is open 24 hours.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Hertz • Localiza • Movida • Referência Rent a Car.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.