Curitiba Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Curitiba Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
After a nice weekend in Curitiba with my girlfriend, time to get back. Told her I had to take some time at the airport, just for fun. - Filipe
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Afonso Pena International Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean, midsize main passenger terminal with a wide variety of shops and restaurants
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Curitiba Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Diamond Travellers Club - Location: Landside, 2nd Floor.
- Advantage VIP Lounge- Location: Airside. Hours: 5:00AM - 10:00PM. Lounge Access: Priority Pass
Free WiFi is available at Curitiba Airport. Connect to the ”Infraero Gratis” network
If sleeping in Curitiba Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Tulip Inn São José dos Pinhais - (2 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Bourbon Dom Ricardo Aeroporto Curitiba Business Hotel - (2 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Ibis Curitiba Aeroporto - (2 min from the airport) Budget hotel near the airport. No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Curitiba Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco 24 Horas • Banco do Brasil • Caixa Econômica Federal • HSBC • Itaú - Location: Landside.
- Baby Changing Rooms - Location: Landside and Airside in the washrooms.
- Beauty Services - Vera’s Hair Salon can be found on the 2nd Floor. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Finds • Movida • United.
- Currency Exchange - Cotação - Location: Landside, Second Floor. Hours: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Monday - Friday) • 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Saturday - Sunday - Holidays).
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a decent selection of shops to pass the time.
- Food & Drinks - There are 24-hour food options at Curitiba Airport: Delta Expresso - Location: Airside, First Floor. Heineken Taproom - Location: Airside. House of Cheese Bread 24 hours only Mon - Fri) - Location: Airside, First Floor and Second Floor.
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, First Floor - Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Massage Chairs - Accessible 24 hours a day. Location: First floor.
- Medical Services - Yes, provided at the Clinic. Landside near Gate C. Hours: 24 hours a day.
- Pharmacy - Drogafarma - Location: Landside, First Floor - Hours: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM (Monday - Friday) • 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Saturday - Sunday - Holidays).
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours. Airside is open according to the flight schedule.
Various city bus lines serve the airport and city center, with departures every 20 - 30 minutes on weekdays. A pricier, but comfortable and faster mode of travel is the Airport Shuttle, with departures every 20 - 30 minutes on weekdays. Most buses also offer limited service on the weekends.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis • Localiza • Movida • Referência Rent a Car • Unidas
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.