About This Airport:
- > Airport Guide
- > Airport Hotels
- > Airport Hours
- > Airport Lounges
- > Airport WiFi
- > Services, Facilities & Things to Do At The Airport
- > Read all Reviews
- > Vote in the 2014
Best & Worst Airports Survey
San Jose Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our San Jose Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
We asked several employees where the chapel was and they looked at us like we were crazy to think there was a chapel in the airport. - Suzanne & Brian
photo credit: Ivanmartinez / Wikimedia
[ submit a photo ]
"I arrived arond 1am in the morning and there were no buses to San Jose that late. Being nearly broke, taxi was not an option so I asked the security guards whether there was a place I could sleep for a couple of hours. One of them told me to go upstairs to the departures. The entance is via the ramp on the side of the multy-stroy carpark. If one of the bridges/overpasses is closed, try the other one because one of them stays open all night. There are plenty of places to sleep once you get upstairs (even some chairs without armrests) and a cafe that is open 24h. Supposedly the have wifi as well.
Staff was nice and nobody bothered me or my fellow sleepers during the night."
The last review for this airport was in 2013. Have you been there recently? Tell us about it!
- VIP Lounge Costa Rica - Location: Airside, 1st Floor, Gate 12. Hours: 500am - 800pm. Lounge Access: £25.00 per person for 3 hours (book online).
- VIP Santamaria - Location: Airside, 3rd Floor
Information not available
If sleeping in the San Jose Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport....
- Courtyard by Marriott - 700m/5 minutes from the airport. Free scheduled airport shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Express - free 24 hour airport shuttle.
- Hampton Inn Suites
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near San Jose Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - available before and after security.
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Budget • Dollar • Economy • Hertz . Location: Arrivals.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food / Dining - There is a 24-hour food concessions available: Lavazza (mezzanine, landside)
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The terminal is open 24 hours.
San Jose Travel Resources
- San Jose Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 11 October 2013
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.