About This Airport:
- > Airport Guide
- > Airport Hotels
- > Airport Hours
- > Airport Lounges
- > Airport WiFi
- > Services, Facilities & Things to Do At The Airport
- > Read all Reviews
- > Vote in the 2014
Best & Worst Airports Survey
Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Guarulhos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The cleaning staff was LOUD and not respectful to us or other sleepers. Boo to them! - mikensf'64
photo credit: Tango21961 / Wikimedia
[ submit a photo ]
The airport sucks. Seriously it is one of worst serviced in the region. It was impossible to sleep as people was passing by constantly and there are no spaces to do so.
Being impossible to sleep I bought a voucher to connect to the internet, which cost me 20 bucks (us dollars) at gate 18. Well guess what, if you go online and buy it with a credit card it costs 5.
The whole design of the airport is old fashioned. Other reviewers mentioned some quiet areas to sleep but you have to walk a lot, and be lucky that this areas are open. Coffee is expensive, and restrooms are partially Ok.
The last review for this airport was in 2012. Have you been there recently? Tell us about it!
- Smiles VIP Lounge - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, Wing C, 2nd Floor. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: £25.00 per person for 3 hours (book online)
- United Club - Location: Terminal 1, Airside, Wing A, upper level. Hours: varies according to time of year. Rate: US$ 50 for a day pass at the door
- American Airlines Admirals Club - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, Wing D, Mezzanine Level. Showers are available. Hours: 530am - 1130pm. Rate: US$ 50 for a day pass at the door
Information not available
If sleeping in the Sao Paulo Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport....
- Slaviero Fast Sleep - cabins and suites located inside the terminal.
- Cesar Park - (2.8km) located beside the terminal.
- Marriott Hotel - (3.6km) free airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Guarulhos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Information not available
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food / Dining - Information not available
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - Information not available
- Showers - Information not available
Open 24 hours
Sao Paulo Travel Resources
- Sao Paulo Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 18 June 2012
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.