Adana Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Adana Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel n ear the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Adana Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport is divided into domestic and international terminals.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge, though we don’t have details on location or rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Adana Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- CIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Adana Airport does not appeal to you, there are a few hotels near the airport.
- Allstar Adana Airport Hotel - This is the closest hotel to the airport, and is about 10 minutes walking distance. No shuttle available.
- Adana Park Hotel- Located less than 2 miles from the airport. Airport shuttle available for a fee.
- Sedef Hotel - Located less than 2 miles from the airport. No shuttle available.
- Ibis Adana - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Adana Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Locations: Domestic Terminal
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Location: International Terminal
- Family Services - A Baby Care Room is located in the Domestic Terminal
- Food & Drink - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour food and beverage concessions available at this airport. There are, however, small cafes in both terminals open during regular business hours.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at a staffed medical clinic in the terminal, 24 hours a day.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Adana Airport is served by city bus route Airport-Balcalı Bus No135
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis • Bayraktarlar • Europcar • Ser-Bey and Taro Rent A Car. Location: Arrivals Hall.
Meydan Line minibuses operate a route between the airport and city center.
Metered taxis are available outside of the airport terminal.
Last Updated: 11 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.