Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Adana Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Adana Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport is divided into domestic and international terminals.
Where to Sleep
- As of October 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge, though we don’t have details on location or rates.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- CIP Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
If you are a First or Business Class traveller you may have access to the lounge listed below. For more information, check the airline’s web site.
- Turkish Airlines Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal
If sleeping in Adana Airport does not appeal to you, there are a few hotels near the airport.
- Allstar Adana Airport Hotel – This is the closest hotel to the airport, and is about 10 minutes walking distance. No shuttle available. » Check Rates
- Adana Park Hotel– Located less than 2 miles from the airport. Airport shuttle available for a fee. » Check Rates
- Sedef Hotel – Located less than 2 miles from the airport. No shuttle available. » Check Rates
- Ibis Adana – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Adana Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Domestic Terminal
Duty Free & Shopping – Location: International Terminal
Family Services – A Baby Care Room is located in the Domestic Terminal
Food & Drink – At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour food and beverage concessions available at this airport. There are, however, small cafes in both terminals open during regular business hours.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available
Medical Services – Urgent and emergency medical care is available at a staffed medical clinic in the terminal, 24 hours a day.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of October 2018, Adana airport is served by the following airlines: Turkish Airlines • Qatar Airways • Pegasus Airlines • Atlasglobal.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Adana Airport is served by city bus route Airport-Balcalı Bus No135
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis • Bayraktarlar • Europcar • Ser-Bey and Taro Rent A Car. Location: Arrivals Hall.
Meydan Line minibuses operate a route between the airport and city center.
Metered taxis are available outside of the airport terminal.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.