Kerkyra Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kerkyra Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I don't think that the maintenance staff could be doing their job properly, because on the flight home all the toilets on the plane broke down! - Felix
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport, served mainly by seasonal flights, with basic shopping and dining options.
- Crowds, long lines and and a seemingly overwhelmed airport during the busy summer months.
- Free WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kerkyra / Corfu Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Nausica Lounge - details are unknown
Free WiFi is available throughout the airport terminal. Connect to the 'Civil_Aviation' network.
If sleeping in Kerkyra Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Bretagne - (5 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Dalia - (10 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kerkyra Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM / Cash Machines - There is a Laiki Bank ATM is located in the Domestic Departures lounge.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available in the airport.
- Food & Drinks - There is one restaurant that is open 24 hours during the summer months. Additionally, there are 4 smaller food concessions in the check-in area.
- Information Desk - Yes
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - not available
- Medical Services - Yes
- Post Office - Yes
The airport is open 24 hours.
Local buses 5 and 6 stop at the airport bus station, adjacent to the airport, on the way to and from the city center (total trip time 10 minutes). Several long distance buses also serve the airport.
The following car rental companies are available at Kerkyra Airport: Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Sixt.
Taxis are available outside of the airport terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 20 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.