Khabarovsk Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Khabarovsk Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Grim is a very apt description.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Khabarovsk Novy Airport.
What to Expect
- An older, Soviet-era passenger terminal with a small variety of shopping and dining options.
- Free WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Khabarovsk Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Domestic Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, near Gate 6. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (4,000 rub)
- International Business Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: to be advised
- VIP Lounge - Location: unknown. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (2500.00 rub/hour).
Free WiFi is available at Khabarovsk Airport for 40 minutes.
If sleeping in Khabarovsk Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Aeropolis B&B - (2 minute walk from the airport) This hotel is located opposite the international terminal.
- Klassik - (5 minute walk from the airport) This hotel is located opposite the airport.
Additionally, there are rest rooms in the transit area on the 1st and 2nd floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Rate: 650 rubles per day.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kharbarovsk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are 3 ATM’s machines available. Location: Level 1.
- Baby Care Facilities - A kitchen, game room, bedroom, and more are available in the Mother and Child Room. This room is accessible to female travelers with children aged 7 and under. Entry is free, but a flight ticket and medical clearance certificate (granted by the airport medical unit) is required for access to the facility. Location: Airside. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Children's Play Area - Yes
- Delayed Passenger Services - In the event of a flight delay, affected passengers are eligible for the following services, free of charge: luggage storage, transfer to nearby hotels, hotel stay (for delays of more than 8 hours during the day or 6 hours at night), hot meals (for delays of more than 4 hours), soft drinks (for delays of more than 2 hours), two phone calls (for delays of more than 2 hours), use of the Mother and Child Room (for qualifying passengers).
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available in the International Terminal (Departures, airside, 2nd floor) during flight operating hours. In addition, a limited variety of gift shops and newsstands are located throughout the airport.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate on varying schedules, with some open as early as 6:00AM. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Vending machines are available landside (1st floor) and airside (1st and 2nd floor Departure lounges).
- Information Desk - Location: 1st level.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage storage space is available for a fee of 200 RUB per day. Location and hours: unknown.
- Luggage Wrapping - Available for an unknown fee. Location: Domestic, landside, public zone. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Massage Chairs - Melt your travel stress away in one of the pay-per-use massage chairs located on the 2nd floor Departures area.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the medical health center. Location: Arrivals Hall, 1st floor. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Mother and Child Room - Mothers travelling with a small child(up to age 7) can access the "Mother & Child" Room. The room is equipped with sleeping and games rooms, children's washrooms, laundry and kitchen. Location: Airside. Note: Before using the room, you must obtain a medical certificate from the medical center.
- Pharmacy - Location: Right wing of the 2nd floor Waiting Hall. Hours: 8:00AM - 4:00PM with a lunch break from 1:30PM - 2:00PM.
- Post Office - Russian Post. Location: 2nd floor Waiting Hall. Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM with a lunch break from 1:00PM - 2:00PM.
- Transit Lounge - The transit lounge offers comfortable seating, snacks, sleep rooms, a children's play area and more. Location: Domestic Departures, Airside, 2nd Floor.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Bus 18 links the airport to South District, while Bus 35 runs between the airport, 39th store and M/D station.
Taxi route 60 links the airport to Komsomolskaya Square, while taxi route 80 runs between the airport and Riverport, Lenin Street, Bolshaya and s.Matveevka.
Trolleybus 1 links the airport to Komsomolskaya Square. Trolleybus 4 links the airport to the shipyard.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.