Linköping Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Linköping Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Linköping Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport offers flights to a couple regional destinations.
Where to Sleep
- The airport has very limited operating hours. Sleeping in the airport is not possible. See Airport Hours in the airport guide below for details.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Linköping Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at Linköping Airport.
If sleeping in Linköping Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Scandic Linkoping City - (4 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Stanga Hotell Sweden - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Linköping Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The airport has only one restaurant, open from 9:00AM - 5:00PM (Mon-Fri). Vending machines are also available.
- Shopping - The Service Centre sells a wide variety of books on the local area, souvenirs, travel adapters, earplugs, and handbags.
The airport is open from 4:30AM - 6:00PM and 9:30PM - 11:00PM (Mon-Fri); 4:30AM - 7:00AM and 4:00PM - 5:30PM (Sat); 4:30AM - 7:00AM and 3:00PM - 6:00PM and 9:30PM - 11:00PM (Sun).
Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Onsite car rental services are offered by Avis, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
For bus and train connections, take a taxi to Linköping Travel Centre (Resecentrum).
Taxi Kurir offers door-to-door shared-ride shuttle service to the airport with a maximum of two other people. Service should be booked in advance.
Taxis are readily available outside of the airport terminal. Flygtaxi (airport taxi) service can be booked at the same time as your plane tickets.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.