Marseille Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Marseille Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
You'll find chairs/benches without armrest, not really comfy but very convenient!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Marseille Provence Airport.
What to Expect
- An international airport with four passenger terminals: 1, mp2, 3 and 4. A wide variety of shopping and dining options are available.
- WiFi and internet workstations are available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Travelers who wish to spend the night in this airport, are directed to sleep on the 2nd level of the main terminal (Terminal 1) between the main concourse and the restaurant. In this area, you will find carpeted floor, comfortable leather benches, a large TV and power outlets for charging your electronics. The area is patrolled by security on a regular basis, so it’s calm and safe.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Marseille Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Marseille airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Cezzane Lounge- Location: Airside, International Departures Hall 1. Hours: Hours vary according to flight schedules (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (19 €)
- Luberon Lounge - Location: Airside, Departure Halls 3 & 4 (France and European flights). Hours: Hours vary according to flight schedules (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (19 €)
- WiFi is available at Marseille Airport for a fee.
- Computer workstations with internet access. Location: Arrivals Hall 1, Business Center and Cezanne lounge. Rates: 4.50 € minimum for 1 hour.
If sleeping in Marseille Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Pullman Marseille Provence Aéroport - (3 min from the airport) 24-hr airport shuttle runs on demand to/from the airport.
- Ibis Budget Aéroport Marseille - (3 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle from 5:00AM to Midnight.
- Best Western Marseille Aéroport - (3 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle from 5:00AM to Midnight.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Marseille Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Hall 1 (International Arrivals) • Hall 3 (Domestic Arrivals) • Hall 4 (Domestic Departures)
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Interrent • National • Sixt.
- Currency Exchange - Location: Hall 1, Ground Level. Hours: 6:30AM – 8:30PM every day.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a selection of shops including 5 Relay Convenience stores.
- Food & Drinks - While there are no 24 hour food concessions, vending machines can be found in Hall 1 (Ground Floor) and Hall 3-4 (Ground Floor).
- Information Desk - Location: Hall 1 (International Arrivals) • Hall 4 (Domestic Arrivals)
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Left luggage is available. Location: International Hall 1, Ground Floor. Hours: 5:00AM – 6:00PM every day accept Saturdays when it closes at 7:00PM. Rate: 15 € per item for the first day, 10 € each day thereafter.
- Medical Services - There is a First Aid station located in Hall 4 , Ground Floor.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Many local hotels provide airport shuttle service as a courtesy to their guests. Ask your hotel for shuttle service availability and details. The following hotels offer airport shuttle service: Best Western Marseille Aeroport • Golden Tulip Marseille Airport • Ibis Budget Aeroport Marseille Provence • Ibis Marseille Provence Aeroport • Ibis Styles Marseille Aeroport • Pullman Marseille Provence Airport.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.