Naples Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Naples Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
airport was ice cold whole night during the night they kept air condition ON, we had summer clothes only and had to put all to cover ourselves and it was only 20 degrees outside. - frozc
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Naples International Airport.
What to Expect
- A modern, mid-sized international airport with two terminals and a small selections of shops and restaurants.
- Have some food and beverages handy for snacking after the restaurants have closed for the night.
- Several reviewers reported inefficient and chaotic boarding, arrivals and baggage claim procedures. In more than one case, travelers had to wait 1 - 2 hours for their baggage to come through baggage claim.
- Power outlets can be found near the restaurant on the 2nd floor
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Although a couple of reviews reported cramped and chaotic conditions, reviewers overall describe a quiet and pleasant overnight experience, with ample (and comfortable!) padded, armrest-free seating and access to clean facilities. Air-conditioning can make the terminal very cold at night, so have a travel blanket or sleeping bag handy!
- According to an August 2016 review, travellers were kicked out at 12:30AM and it was not possible to stay in the terminal overnight.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Naples Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- VIP Lounge Caruso - Location: Airside, Gate C17. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (22 €) • Book Online (£22.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required). Vouchers can be purchased at the automated kiosks landside on the first floor.
Free WiFi is available at Naples Airport. Connect to the "Gesac" network.
If sleeping in Naples Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Capodichino International Hotel - (10 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Milennium Gold Hotel - (10 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Naples Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Cash machines are available Landside and Airside.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Locauto • Maggiore • Sicily by Car • Sixt.
- Chapel - Location: Landside. Hours: 9:00AM- 6:00PM
- Currency Exchange - There are two Travelex counters. Locations: Arrivals Concourse (Hours: 8:00AM - 11:30PM) and Check-in Area (Hours: 5:30AM - 10:00PM).
- Fast Track Service - As a premium service, customers with Fast Track security passes will be given priority service to ensure that waiting is kept to a minimum. Cost: €5,00, purchase tickets at kiosks located Landside.
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24 hour food concessions at this airport. You will find options both Landside and Airside opening as early as 5:00AM and closing as late as 10:00PM.
- Information Desk - Yes, located on the Ground Floor, Arrivals. Hours: 4:30AM - 11:30PM, everyday.
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - Location: Quick Parking Area (outside the Arrivals Hall). Rates: € 7,00 per item per day. Hours: 5:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Medical Services - A First Aid station is located on the Arrivals Concourse. Hours: 24 hours.
- Post Office - Location: Terminal 1, Landside. Hours: 8:00AM - 1:30PM (Mon - Fri) • 8:00AM - 12:30PM (Sat).
- Showers - Not available
The airport closes at night between 12:00 AM - 03:30 AM.
City and regional buses connect to/from the airport. For timetables, see the airport’s website
Taxis are available outside the arrivals areas. Several destinations in the city center have fixed rates, starting at €19.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.