Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Naples Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
airport was ice cold whole night during the night they kept air condition ON, we had summer clothes only and had to put all to cover ourselves and it was only 20 degrees outside. – frozc
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Naples International Airport.
What to Expect
- A modern, mid-sized international airport with two terminals and a small selection of shops and restaurants.
- Have some food and beverages handy for snacking after the restaurants have closed for the night.
- Several reviewers reported inefficient and chaotic boarding, arrivals and baggage claim procedures. In more than one case, travelers had to wait 1 – 2 hours for their baggage to come through baggage claim.
- Power outlets can be found near the restaurant on the 2nd floor
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- There have been mixed reviews about whether or not it is possible to stay inside the terminal overnight. Be prepared with a backup plan in case you are asked to leave.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport or you could book a pod at the onsite Capsule Hotel BedBo. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If you are a First or Business Class traveller you may have access to the lounge listed below. For more information, check the airline’s web site.
- Casa Alitalia Napoli – Location: Airside, Gate C17
If sleeping in Naples Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Bed and Boarding – This hotel offers 40 sleep capsules and 18 bathrooms. Rates: 8€ (1 hour) • 15€ (2 hours) • 21€ (3 hours) • 25€ (4 to 9 hours) and 50€ (full day). Reception is open 24 hours. Location: 100m from the terminal. » Check Rates
- Capodichino International Hotel – (10 minute walk from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Milennium Gold Hotel – (10 minute walk from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel has a set rate of 10,00€ with a taxi company, call + 39 0810101 to arrange. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Naples Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Naples Airport. Connect to the “Gesac” network.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Landside and Airside.
Baby Care Facilities – Information not available.
Banking Services – Intesa Sanpaolo has a bank branch at the airport. Location: Landside. Hours: Need a hand with your luggage? Baggage carts are available free of charge at the airport. Hours: 8:30AM – 1:30PM and 2:45PM – 4:15PM. Hours are reduced to 8:30AM – 2:45PM on some holidays throughout the year.
Car Rentals – Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Locauto • Maggiore • Sicily by Car • Sixt.
Chapel – Location: Landside. Hours: 9:00AM- 6:00PM
Currency Exchange – There are two Travelex counters. Locations: Arrivals Concourse (Hours: 8:00AM – 11:30PM) and Check-in Area (Hours: 5:30AM – 10:00PM).
Duty Free & Shopping – Two Duty Free shops: one Express Shop is located Airside, on the ground floor and one shop is located Airside, on the first floor. Hours: 5:30AM until the time of the last flight. Other shops are available on both landside and airside. There is a CRAI Mini-Market (Landside, Arrivals Area) which may come in handy for beverages and snacks. Hours: 8:30AM – 12:00AM.
Fast Track Service – As a premium service, customers with Fast Track security passes will be given priority service to ensure that waiting is kept to a minimum. Cost: €5,00, purchase tickets at kiosks located Landside.
Food & Drinks – There are no 24 hour food concessions at this airport. The airport offers six options Landside and five options Airside. Hours vary by location but you will find options that open as early as 4:30AM and most close by 9:30PM.
Information Desk – Need help finding your way? An information desk can be found on the Ground Floor, near Arrivals. Hours: 4:30AM – 11:30PM, everyday.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Location: Quick Parking Area (outside the Arrivals Hall). Hours: 5:00AM – 10:00PM. The following rates apply per item per day:
- €10,00 for basic storage (within the storage room)
- €12,00 for premium storage (in a private box within the storage room)
- €12,00 for basic storage (as above) plus a fast track ticket
- €15,00 for premium storage (as above) plus a fast track ticket
- €4,00 for storage of items not permitted through security/on board.
Luggage Wrapping – SafeBag security service points are located Landside, in the departure area. Cost per unit is €9.90.
Medical Services – A First Aid station is located on the Arrivals Concourse. Hours: 24 hours.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Post Office – Location: Terminal 1, Landside. Hours: 8:00AM – 1:30PM (Mon – Fri) • 8:00AM – 12:30PM (Sat).
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Showers are available in the VIP Lounge Caruso. [ see Airport Lounges above ] Alternatively, you could book a 1 hour stay at the Capsule Hotel BenBo [ see Airport Hotels above ] for 8,00€ which includes use of the shared toilet and shower area.
Travel Agencies – If you are arriving in Naples and need local arrangements or help planning a really last minute trip abroad, there is Dusila Travel Agent with offices at the airport Landside, Ground Floor) that can probably be of assistance.
The airport closes at night between 12:00AM – 3:30AM.
As of January 2019, Naples airport is served by the following airlines: Aegean Airlines • Aeroflot • Aer Lingus • Air Arabia • Air Cairo • Air France • Alitalia • Austrian Airlines • BlueAir • Brussels Airlines • Condor • easyJet • El Al • Ernest Airlines • Eurowings • Finnair • FlyDubai • Jet2.com • KLM • Laudamotion • Norwegian Airlines • Royal Air Maroc • Ryanair • S7 Airlines • SAS • Smartwings • Swiss Air • TAP Portugal • Transavia • TUI Fly • Tunisair Express • Turkish Airlines • United Airlines • Volotea • Vueling • Wizz Air.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
City and regional buses connect to/from the airport. For timetables, see the airport’s website
Taxis are available outside the arrivals areas. Several destinations in the city center have fixed rates which. At the time of this January 2019 update, a ride to the central station starts at €18.
Last updated: 2019-01-17
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.