Novosibirsk Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Novosibirsk Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Good place to sleep. But be careful with some people who go there and try to cheat foreigners, to get some money. -Filipe
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Tolmachevo Airport.
What to Expect
- A large single-terminal international airport, with two separate sections (Sections A and B) for domestic and international flights. A variety of shops and restaurants are available, including a few 24-hour options!
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- There are benches without armrests to stretch out on.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Novosibirsk Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Business Lounge - Location: Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor. Showers (FOR WOMEN ONLY). Hours: open 24 hours.
- Movie Hour - Location: Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
- VIP Hall - Location: Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor. Includes showers.
- Business Hall - Location: Terminal A, Airside, Left Wing.
Free WiFi is available at Novosibirsk Airport. Connect to the Avantel, Beeline or MTS Operators and follow the instructions.
If sleeping in Novosibirsk Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Skyport Hotel - (5 minute walk from the airport) Located in front of the airport terminal. No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Kapitan - (5 minute walk from the airport) Located in front of the airport terminal. No airport shuttle.
- SKYEXPO - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Novosibirsk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Terminal A and Terminal B
- Baggage Trolleys - Location: Terminal A (Domestic), entrance and Terminal B (International), entrance. Rate: In Terminal A, the fee to use the trolleys is 5 rubles. In Terminal, the trolleys are available free of charge.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Bank Levoberezhniy. Location: International terminal. Hours: Open for currency trading from 8:00AM – 12:00AM daily.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops including 3 locations of Khoroshie Novosti minimarket.
- Food & Drinks - In addition to coffee machines, there are a few 24-hour food concessions available:
ILPatio (Terminal A, 2nd Floor) • Mama Rasha (Terminal A) • American Bar and Grill (Terminal B)
- Luggage Storage - Lockers are available. Location: Domestic and International Terminals, Arrivals Hall. Hours: open 24 hours. Rate: 120 RUR - 300 RUR per bag depending on the size of the locker.
- Luggage Wrapping - Luggage wrapping services are located in the departure zone, landside, of terminals A and B. The cost per unit is 300 rubles.
- Mother and Child Room - A special room has been design for mothers, with children under the age of 7, to wait for their flights. The room is equipped with a kitchen, bedrooms (with cots and beds), playroom, and a washroom. Location: unknown. Hours: open 24 hours. Rate: free.
- Pharmacy - Pharmacy chain 36.6 has an outlet at the airport. Location: Terminal A, Arrival Zone.
- Post Office - Yes. Located in the arrivals area of terminal A. Hours: 8:00AM - 1:00PM; 2:00PM - 5:00PM (Mon-Fri).
- Showers - Location: Terminal A. Rate: 100 rubles.
- Smoking - Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the terminal.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Route 111E is an express bus service between the airport, main bus station and Novosibirsk Glavny train station for 38 RUB one-way. Route 112 offers service between the airport and MEGA Shopping Centre for 30 RUB one-way.
The following car rentals companies are available at Novosibirsk Airport: Avis • Hertz. Location: Terminal A, Arrivals Area. Hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM.
Electric train service links the airport to the main bus station and Novosibirsk Glavny train station via “Aeroflot” train stop, located about 1 ¼ miles from the airport.
Route 312 links the airport with Novosibirsk Glavny train station, with departures as frequent as every 5 minutes during peak times.
Last Updated: 25 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.