Pula Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pula Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
SLEEPING HERE? FORGET IT. This airport only opens as and when flights arrive/depart perhaps 6 a day. -Garry
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Pula Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny single-terminal international airport, served mainly by seasonal flights. Shopping and dining options are minimal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pula Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Pula Airport.
If sleeping in Pula Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Scaletta - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Amfiteater - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available upon request. Rate is 20,00€ each way.
- Hotel Galija - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pula Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Landside
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Location: Eastern part of the passenger building, at exit of international arrival area. Only foreign currency (into local currency) can be exchanged.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There is a Duty Free Shop available, it is not known if there any other shopping options.
- Food & Drinks - Coffee Shop. Location: Landside
- Information Desk - Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Nursery - There is a nursery located in the main terminal near the women's washroom.
- Showers - Not available
- Smoking - A designated smoking area is available in the Caffe’Bar.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
FILS airport shuttle buses link the airport with Pula main bus station, Pula (Verudela and Puntižela), Medulin, Fažana, Rovinj, Poreč, Novigrad, Umag and Rabac.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite in the Arrivals area or main hall of the airport: Avis, Budget, Carpe Diem, Enterprise, Europcar, Fleet, Hertz, Last Minute Rent a Car, Oryx, Sixt, Uni Rent, Vetura, Will and Uniline.
Taxis are readily available near the airport bus terminal.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.