Skopje Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Skopje Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
While I never actually slept in the airport it was not for lack of trying.
"While I never actually slept in the airport it was not for lack of trying. There is a single terminal that doesn't have air conditioning. Chairs are only available for people sitting at the bar inside the terminal. The bathrooms consist of holes in the ground with places to put your feet on either side."
Have you been to Skopje Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Skopje airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Primeclass Business Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (20 EUR) • Priority Pass.
Free WiFi is available at Skopje Airport for 15 minutes. Connect to the "SunWireless" network. Beyond that time, you can purchase pre-paid cards or purchase a voucher online.
If sleeping in Skopje Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Motel Livija - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Le Village - (14 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Russia - (18 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Skopje Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Avis • Sharr Express • Europcar • Hertz • Ibegalis • Sixt and more.
- Currency Exchange - Location: Arrivals Hall. Hours: 8am - 8pm
- Food & Drinks - All four food concessions are open 24-hours.
»Landside: Cooky Moon
»Airside: Beerport Pub • Cafe Inn • Burger King
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, ground floor, in front of the escalators that lead to the Departures section. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Luggage Storage / Lockers: not available
- Showers: not available
Information not available. Note: When hours are not available, I recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. And if you know the hours, please let me know and I will update the guide.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Skopje Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Skopje Travel Resources
- Skopje Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 10 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.