Stockholm Bromma Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Stockholm Bromma Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I was kicked out, and there was just one hotel nearby, and it cost about 800kr. - a guest reviewer
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Stockholm Bromma Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal regional airport with just a few shops and restaurants and not much else.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Stockholm Bromma Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Stockholm Bromma airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- BRA Lounge - Location: Landside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 9:00PM (Mon - Fri) • Closed (Sat - Sun). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (100SEK) • Book Online (£22.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Stockholm Bromma Airport for up to 3 hours. Beyond the free time period, you can purchase additional time for SEK 49/hour.
If sleeping in Stockholm Bromma Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Best Western Plus Stockholm Bromma - Located 275 meters outside of the airport terminal, connected by a walkway.
- Mornington Hotel - (6 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Brommavik Hotel - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Flyghotellet - (8 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva - (11 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available for a fee
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Stockholm Bromma Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Available both landside and airside. Forex has a machine airside which dispenses Euros and Kroners otherwise only Kroners are available.
- Conference Facilities – There are no conference rooms at the airport. However, the Best Western Plus does have conference facilities and is located 5-minutes walking from the terminal.
- Currency Exchange - Not available; however, the Forex ATM (airside) dispenses Euros.
- Disabled Services – Airlines and the airport must be contacted in advance of travel. Services at the airport include personal escorts, passenger bridges,
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty free shops are located airside and are open Mon – Fri (5:00AM – 10:00PM), Saturday (7:00AM – 5:00PM) and Sunday (9:00AM – 10:00PM). There is also a Pressbyran shop located landside that sells books, magazines, drinks and snacks. It is open Monday – Friday (6:00AM – 10:00PM), Saturday (7:30AM – 5:00PM) and Sunday (11:00AM – 10:00PM).
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. Landside, passengers have access to a Sushi & Work restaurant and the Forno Romano restaurant (open Mon-Fri, 5:00AM – 9:00PM; Sat, 7:00AM – 4:00PM; Sun, 9:00AM – 9:00PM). Airside, there is a Forno Romano bar.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – Available landside and cost SEK 30 – 60 per 24 hour period, with variations depending on the size of your locker.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Car rentals are available at the airport through the following companies: Europcar • Avis • Hertz • Sixt • Budget.
- Bus: Both a direct airport coach and the Stockholm Public Transport busses have stops at the airport.
- Airport Coach: Connects Cityterinalen in Stockholm with the airport in approximately 20 minutes. Tickets are sold at Pressbyran newsagents, at the self-service payment machines and on board.
- Local Bus 110: Travels between the airport and Alvik
- Local Bus 152: Travels between Alvsjo station (Stockholm International Fairs) via Solna and Sundbyberg
- Car Sharing: 10 Car2Go vehicles are available for pick up at the airport. Advanced registration with the company is recovered.
Taxis are available outside the terminals. The airport partners with the following companies: Ecotaxi (environmentally friendly taxis available on request) • Flygtaxi Airport Taxis (taxi counter located outside the terminal)
Last Updated: 27 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.