Trapani Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Trapani Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
no one (excluding flies) bothered us and we could have a really good night.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi.
What to Expect
- A small, modern single-terminal international airport, served mainly by low-cost carriers. Shopping and dining options are very limited.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport, but you are permitted to sleep outside of the terminal on airport property. If weather permits, have a sleeping bag handy, and you may be able to catch a few Zzz’s!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Trapani Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update, there are no pay-per-use or airline lounges at this airport.
Free WiFi is available at Trapani Airport for 90 minutes. Connect to the Free TP Chamber of Commerce network.
If sleeping in Trapani Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- B&B Zia Pia - (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers available.
- B&B Villa del Vento - (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport transfers available.
- Villa Speranza - (8 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- A Giummara - (8 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Trapani Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM’s / Cash Machines - Yes, there is an ATM on the Ground Floor, Landside.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Maggiore • Sixt and more. Location: Arrivals Hall on the ground floor.
- Food & Drinks - Food choices are limited to My Chef on the Ground Floor and 1 restaurant on the 1st Floor. Vending machines are also available.
- Information Desk - Location: Ground Floor, main entrance.
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - Not available
- Medical Services - There is a First Aid Station located Landside.
- Showers - Not available
The airport hours are 4:30AM - 12:30AM which means the airport is closed at night and you will have to sleep outside.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.