Tuzla Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tuzla Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Don't even try to sleep at this airport! It won't work because the staff will kick you out the airport property. - a guest traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Tuzla Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal connects to several destinations in Europe.
Where to Sleep
- Sleeping in Tuzla airport is not possible. You will be asked to leave the airport and airport property.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 20 minutes of the airport, though only one provides airport transfers. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tuzla Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Landside.
A reader tells us that free and unlimited WiFi is available at Tuzla Airport, but we do not have confirmation of this. WiFi is also available inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
If sleeping in Tuzla Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back to Tuzla city center (about 20 min north of the airport), as there are no hotels in or near the airport.
- Golden Star Hotel - (20 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel.
- Rooms Centre - (20 min from the airport) Also known as “Pansion Centar”. No airport shuttle.
- Motel Royal - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tuzla Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - No
- Car Rentals - Yes
- Children Play Areas - No
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport. It is not known if there are any other shops.
- Food & Drinks - Yes
- Information Desk - Yes
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - No
- Showers - No
Airport hours are: 03.30-23.30 (Mon -Wed, Fri) • 04.00-23.30 (Thurs, Sat, Sun). Information provided by a reader 10 Nov 2015.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 01 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.