Venice Treviso Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Venice Treviso Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I don't recommend to sleep in Treviso in winter without a sleeping bag or enough clothes. -mpology
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Venice Treviso-Sant'Angelo Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, single-terminal airport served mainly by Ryanair and Wizz Air. Facilities are clean and there is a limited selection of shopping and dining options.
- Shops and restaurants close at night, so have snacks and beverages handy for later if you plan to stay.
Where to Sleep
- No specific sleeping spot was mentioned in past reviews. However, several reviews mentioned freezing temperatures inside the terminal, due to the airport shutting off the heat at night, and hard, uncomfortable metal seats with armrests. A sleeping bag or travel mat and blanket are a MUST for warmth and comfort while you sleep here!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Overnight stays are allowed, but the airport closes and locks its terminal at 11:00PM, which means no passengers are allowed to enter or exit the building. If you plan to spend the night, arrive at the airport before it closes for the night. The airport opens again at 6:00AM.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the terminal at anytime. You will be locked inside the airport overnight, so keep that in mind when deciding whether to spend the night at the airport.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Venice Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update, there are no airport lounges.
Information not available
If sleeping in Venice Treviso Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Venice Treviso at the Airport b&b - (1 minute walk from the airport) Across the road from the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Locanda Stella D’Oro - (9 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Treviso Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM’s / Cash Machines - Locations: landside, ground floor, near the tourist point • landside, 1st floor.
- Banking - Veneto Banca is located Landside, First Floor. Cash withdrawals are available here. Hours: 24 hours.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - There are two Maccorp branches located Landside. Ground Floor - Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM • First Floor - Hours: not known.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available, other than that you will have the choice of convenience store and souvenir shop.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update there were no 24-hour food and beverage concessions. However you will find the following 3 options available during flight operation hours:
- Landside: Bricco Restaurant (6:00AM - 9:00PM) • Culto Caffè Bar (7:00AM - 10:00PM)
- Airside: Culto Caffè Bar (6:30AM - 10:30PM)
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - Not available
- Luggage Wrapping - Secure Bag. Location: Landside, 1st Floor. Hours: 7:00AM - 8:00PM (every day). Rates: Not known.
- Mobile Charging - Locations: landside and airside, 1st Floor.
- Showers - Not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Bus service is available to/from Treviso, Venice Railway Station/Piazzale Roma, Isola Tronchetto, Mestre Railway Station and popular seaside resort towns. The airport bus stop is located at Via Noalese, to the right of the airport exit. Tickets are sold on the ground floor of the airport terminal.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Auto Europe • Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Locauto/Enterprise • Maggiore • Sixt. Location: Landside, Arrivals area.
Taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.