Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Venice Treviso Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
I don’t recommend to sleep in Treviso in winter without a sleeping bag or enough clothes. -mpology
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Venice Treviso-Sant’Angelo Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, single-terminal airport served mainly by Ryanair and Wizz Air. Facilities are clean and there is a limited selection of shopping and dining options.
- Shops and restaurants close at night, so have snacks and beverages handy for later if you plan to stay.
Where to Sleep
- No specific sleeping spot was mentioned in past reviews. However, several reviews mentioned freezing temperatures inside the terminal, due to the airport shutting off the heat at night, and hard, uncomfortable metal seats with armrests. A sleeping bag or travel mat and blanket are a MUST for warmth and comfort while you sleep here!
- Overnight stays are allowed, but the airport closes and locks its terminal at 11:00PM, which means no passengers are allowed to enter or exit the building. If you plan to spend the night, arrive at the airport before it closes for the night. The airport opens again at 6:00AM. In August 2018, an airport traveller suggested asking the airport police for permission to sleep overnight in the airport in order to avoid any hassles.
- You will be locked inside the airport overnight, so keep that in mind when deciding whether to spend the night at the airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There is a VIP Lounge (Landside, Ground Floor). No further details are available (hours, access, etc.), if you know, click here to update this airport guide.
If sleeping in Venice Treviso Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Venice Treviso at the Airport b&b – (1 minute walk from the airport) Across the road from the airport. No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Locanda Stella D’Oro – (9 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Treviso Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Venice Treviso Airport. You must register before you will be able to connect.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Landside, ground floor, near the tourist point • Landside, 1st floor.
Banking Services – Veneto Banca is located Landside, First Floor. Cash withdrawals are available here. Hours: 24 hours.
Currency Exchange – There are two Maccorp branches located Landside. Ground Floor – Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM • First Floor – Hours: not known.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available, other than that you will have the choice of convenience store and souvenir shop.
Food & Drinks – At the time of this update there were no 24-hour food and beverage concessions. However you will find the following 3 options available during flight operation hours:
» Landside: Bricco Restaurant (6:00AM – 9:00PM) • Culto Caffè Bar (7:00AM – 10:00PM)
» Airside: Culto Caffè Bar (6:30AM – 10:30PM)
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Luggage Wrapping – Secure Bag – Location: Landside, 1st Floor. Hours: 7:00AM – 8:00PM (every day). Rates: unknown.
Medical Services – Available at the airport’s Medical Emergency Room located on the Ground Floor, left side of the Terminal.
Mobile Charging – Locations: landside and airside, 1st Floor.
Postal Services – Drop off your last minute postcards at the airport’s mailbox. Location: Just outside the entrance to the Terminal (left).
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The terminal opens at 6:00AM. While the airport’s website states “sleeping inside the Airport terminal itself is forbidden” we have received reviews from travellers who have slept overnight here. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide.
As of March 2018, Venice Treviso airport is served by the following airlines: Laudamotion (seasonal) • Pobeda • Ryanair • Wizz Air.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Bus service is available to/from Treviso, Venice Railway Station/Piazzale Roma, Isola Tronchetto, Mestre Railway Station and popular seaside resort towns. The airport bus stop is located at Via Noalese, to the right of the airport exit. Tickets are sold on the ground floor of the airport terminal.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Auto Europe • Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Locauto/Enterprise • Maggiore • Win Rent. Location: Landside, Arrivals area.
Taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2019-03-18
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.