Wroclaw Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Wroclaw Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
When I tried to order an ice cream and touched the window to point the flavor I wanted, she suddenly shouted at me 'DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!! -agasa
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Wrocław–Copernicus Airport.
What to Expect
- A modern, spacious and clean international airport with two terminals and a small selection of shopping and dining options. Restaurants close at night, so have some food and beverages handy for late-night snacking!
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Comfortable seating can be found throughout the terminal. There is also a WiFi area with power outlets and soft benches. No matter where you choose to sleep, have a sleep mask handy to block out the airport’s bright lights.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Wrocław Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Executive Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: 4:30AM - 9:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (PLN 79)
Internet kiosks are available for a fee on the upper floor, Terminal A - departures, Terminal B - departures. Free internet access is available at "Internet City" in Terminal B.
If sleeping in Wroclaw Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Kosmonauty Wroclaw-Airport - (5 minutes from the airport) 24-hr airport shuttle service to/from the hotel’s parking lot to the airport ($)
- Terminal Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Karczma Rzym - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ibis Budget Wroclaw Stadion - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Wroclaw Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Cash machines are located in the public area of the Terminal, level 0.
- Baby Care - You will find baby change facilities available at the airport.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Chapel - Location: Terminal A, landside, Level 0. Mass is held Sundays and Holidays at 10:30AM.
- Children’s Play Area - Location: Level 1, airside.
- Currency Exchange - Location: Money Exchange Poland has several locations, Landside, Level 0. Hours: Not known.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops. The 1 Minute Shop sells groceries, snacks, hot and cold beverages. Location: Landside, Ground Floor.
- Fast Track Service - Passengers with Fast Track security passes will be given priority service to ensure that waiting is kept to a minimum. Cost: PLN 20, available at the Airport Ticket Desk.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it is unknown if there are any 24-hour food concessions available at the airport. However, there are food options both Landside and Airside available during flight operation hours.
- Information Desk - Location: centre hall on Level 0.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: ask for storage assistance at the Wroclaw Airport Ticket Desk, which is located in front of the check-in desks.
- Medical Services - There is a First Aid station located on Level 0.
- Observation Deck - Location: Level 2.
- Pharmacy - Pharmfit - Location: Landside, Level 0. Hours : 5:00AM - 11:00PM.
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Local bus 406 travels between the airport, PKP Main Station (Wrocław Główny), and PKS Central Station every 20 minutes. Local bus 249 is a night bus that runs between the airport and Jarnołtów district, with three departures at night.
Car rental desks are located in the public area of the Arrivals Hall, and car rental car parks are located outside the front of the airport terminal. The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Awos 24, Budget, Enterprise, Europcar, Express Rent a Car, Hertz, Panek and Sixt.
Metered axis are readily available outside of the airport. At the time of this update, a one-way daytime fare between the airport and central Wrocław is between 45 - 55 PLN, and a one-way daytime fare between the airport and PKP Main Station (Wrocław Główny) is 50 - 60 PLN.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.