Asheville Regional Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Asheville Regional Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Asheville Regional Airport.
What to Expect
- A small regional airport with clean and modern facilities
- Rocking chairs are available in the departures lounges for your comfort.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Asheville Airport Guide.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available throughout Asheville Regional Airport.
If sleeping in Asheville Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport - (8 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle
- Clarion Inn Airport - (8 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville I-26 - (8 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Asheville Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Art in the Airport - Rotating art and live music exhibitions, featuring local talent, are on display in the airport art gallery, located landside in the main lobby.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - An ATM is available landside in the main lobby, near the security checkpoint.
- Business Center - Workstations and power outlets for mobile charging are available at the Business Center. You can access the airport’s free WiFi from here, but there are no computers available for use. Location: near Gates 1 - 3, airside.
- Children’s Play Area - Play areas are available both landside and airside.
- Drinking Water - Water bottle filling stations are available airside.
- Food & Drinks - Two dining options are available: Blue Ridge Trading + Tavern has a small cafe, located landside, and a full-service restaurant and bar, located airside. The airside restaurant is open from 4:30AM until 30 minutes before the last scheduled departure of the day. Vending machines are also available.
- Information Desk - Information, paging, postal services, and more are available at the Guest Services Center. Location: Baggage claim area, landside. Hours: 8:30AM until 30 minutes before the last departure of the day
- Mobile Charging - You can charge your electronics at the Business Center, near some benches, at some of the restaurant’s tables, and airside at one of the Recharge Stations.
- Shopping - There is a CNBC gift shop located in front of the cafe in the main lobby, and a concession stand located airside.
The airport is open 24 hours.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Avis • Budget • Enterprise • Hertz • National / Alamo • Dollar / Thrifty.
Some local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details. These hotels offer airport shuttle service: Crowne plaza Resort Asheville Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport Clarion Inn Airport Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville I-26 Hampton Inn Asheville I-26 Biltmore Area Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.