San Juan Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our San Juan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
At one point I sensed someone near me and woke up to an AA employee putting a blanket over me! How cool is that??? - Nicole
"I'm one of those people that can sleep without any distraction interfering with my snooze. Recently, I arrived really late on a delayed flight into Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in San Juan, missing my late evening connection. Since I had been re-booked on a connection leaving about 6 AM, I decided that I would just sleep in the airport... No such thing! I was rousted out of my seat by Security and directed to the in-airport fleabag of a hotel... Overpriced, tiny room, smelling like old gym socks! "
Have you been to San Juan Airport recently? Tell us about it!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- American Admiral's Club Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal C, Airside, opposite Gate 12. Hours: 6am - 845pm. Rate: US$ 50 for a day pass.
no information available
If sleeping in the San Juan Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport....
- San Juan Airport Hotel - formerly Best Western. Direct access to the airport terminal.
- Courtyard Isla Verde Beach Resort (no airport shuttle)
- Borinquen Beach Inn (no airport shuttle)
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near San Juan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There is an ATM located landside.
- Car Rentals - Information not available
- Currency Exchange - You can exchange money at the Banco Popular. Additionaly, there is an ATM that will allow you to withdraw Euros in Terminal D.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it was not know which (if any) of the airport's food and beverage concessions were open 24 hours.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
Open 24 hours.
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at San Juan Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2014 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2014.
- Submit your Airport Review - Register to submit your airport review or simply email your annonymous review to me and I will add it to the database.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Last Updated: 06 February 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.