Airspace Lounge has a collection of lounges located throughout the United States, often in terminals where other private lounges do not exist. For $20 – $35, travellers can buy a one-time day pass to lounges in Cleveland and San Diego. The company does not charge annual fees, which makes this a handy drop-in rather than a massive commitment. Features offered follow the standard offerings which include drinks, snacks, computers, seating and the occasional shower. Guests also get a credit of $7 – $10 (depending on the lounge) to the in-lounge bar, which makes a welcome dent in your bar or meal bill.
Airspace Lounge Access
- Pay at the Door: $20 – 25 per person, depending on the lounge
- Credit Cards: American Express Platinum and Centurion Card members and up to four guests are permitted in the lounge for free.
Airspace Lounge Benefits
- Unlimited complimentary coffee, soft drinks, fruit, snacks
- Credit towards the Airspace Lounge premium menu and bar
- TVs, newspapers, complimentary computers with printing and scanning
- Ample comfortable seating in a quiet atmosphere
- Conference rooms
- Showers in select locations, in-lounge restrooms in most locations