Priority Pass is an independent airport lounge access program. A membership provides you with access to their network of over 1300 lounges in over 500 cities worldwide. These lounges are managed by a variety of airlines and third-party companies, meaning that there is significant variation among them – but great international coverage. Memberships are sold in tiers, with higher levels providing you more included visits and additional perks. Upon exhausting the number of visits included in your pass, you then have access to a discounted lounge rate of US$ 32 for you and any additional guests. The great thing about Priority Pass is that you do not have to travel on a particular airline or in a particular country to take advantage of the pass. The flexibility and international coverage makes this a great option for both infrequent and frequent travellers.
Priority Pass Membership Benefits
- Access to an international network of over 1300 airport lounges, irrespective of the airline you travel on
- Access to over 60 US VIP lounges
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- Standard business facilities, including e-mail, internet and conference space
- Entertainment facilities, showers and beds in select locations
- Guest visit fee of US$ 32
Some lounges charge an additional fee for premium alcohol, shower and napping facilities.
Priority Pass Membership Cost
- Standard: US$ 99 – then you will pay US$ 32 for each lounge visit.
- Standard Plus: US$ 299 – includes 10 FREE lounge visits, then you will pay US$ 32 for subsequent visits.
- Prestige: US$ 429 – unlimited access to all airport lounges in the Priority Pass network
Save 50% off your Priority Pass membership fees. Sleeping in Airports belongs to an affiliate program and will receive a commission when you make a purchase through this link. This does not cost you anything extra and will help to support our site during these challenging times.
Last Updated: 06 December 2019