Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Arkhangelsk Talagi Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
What to Expect
Arkhangelsk Talagi Airport has two small terminals that serve several regional destinations. Facilities include a few eateries and shops, plus vending machines. Most eateries close by 10:00PM. WiFi is available in two airport lounges, which economy class passengers can pay to enter.
Where to To Sleep
We have no sleep-related reviews from travellers. If you’ve visited this airport recently, please write a review to help future travellers! For uninterrupted sleep, hotels are located nearby. See our Airport Hotels section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter through a lounge membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- VIP Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, located at a separate entrance on left side of terminal. Lounge Access: Lounge membership program. [ more lounge info ]
- Business Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Lounge Access: Lounge membership program. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Arkhangelsk Talagi Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- AeroHotel – Located opposite passenger pavilion number 1. Rates range from 500 to 3700 rubles, depending on the category of room (as of February 2019).
- Dvina Hotel – (20 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle can be arranged ($). » Check Rates
- Novotel Arkhangelsk – (24 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle can be arranged ($). » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Arkhangelsk Talagi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Arkhangelsk Talagi Airport inside the lounges. At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: unknown.
Baby Care Facilities – A mother and child room is equipped with a bedroom, toilet room and a play corner This room is accessible to departing passengers with children aged 7 and under. Entry is free, but a passport, flight ticket and medical certificate (obtain from the medical centre on the 1st floor of the Domestic Terminal) are required for access to the facility. Location: In the airport hotel building, first floor. Hours: Open according to airport hours.
Food & Drinks – Food options are available both Landside and Airside.
- Landside: Andel Cafe (Central Terminal. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM) • Cafe Flight (1st Floor, Aerohotel. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM) • Bar Zebra (2nd Floor, Aerohotel. Hours: 11:00AM – 3:00PM and 6:00PM – 12:00AM).
- Airside: Air Cafe (2nd Floor, near Gates 1,2,3).
- Vending machine are also available throughout the airport.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Storage lockers are available in the passenger Pavilion No 1 (Domestic Terminal). Rates: 200 Rub per day per locker. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
Luggage Wrapping – Available on the ground floor of each terminal. Rates: 400 Rub for a single wrap and 750 for double packaging. Hours: 24 hours a day.
Medical Services – A medical center is located on the 1st Floor of the terminal, Pavilion No 1 (Domestic Airlines). Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Museum – If you have time to spare, you can visit the Museum of Aviation of the North. It is open Monday – Friday from 10:00AM – 5:00PM. Rates: Not known
Rest Zones – There are no dedicated sleeping areas, quiet areas or rest zones. If this information has changed, click here to update this guide.
Showers – Information not available.
Travel Agencies – If you are arriving in Arkhangelsk and need local arrangements or help planning a really last minute trip abroad, the airport travel agency can probably be of assistance. Location: Airport Terminal. Hours: 6:00AM – 3:00AM with breaks between 1:00PM – 2:00PM and 10:00PM – 12:00AM.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide.
As of February 2019, Arkhangelsk Talagi airport is served by the following airlines: Azur Air • Aeroflot • Komiaviatrans • Nordavia • Nordwind • Pegas • Pskovavia • Rossiya • Royal Flight • Turukhan • Ural Airlines • Yamal.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
There are several buses that stop at Arkhangelsk Airport:
- Bus #12 operates between the airport and Sea River Station, with stops in between. The bus comes every 8 – 10 minutes.
- Bus #153 operates between Arkhangelsk Airport-the city of Arkhangelsk-Severodvinsk, with several stops. This bus only stops at the airport a few times per day, check the airport website for the schedule.
Taxi services are available.
Last updated: 2019-02-14
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.