Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Barquisimeto Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Barquisimeto Airport.
What to Expect
- The small, single-terminal airport is old and connects to a few regional destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of October 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport, though none provide airport shuttle service; one is within 15 minutes’ walking distance of the airport. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- Premier Club – Location: Landside, 2nd Floor. Lounge Access: unknown.
If sleeping in Barquisimeto Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Aparta Hotel Rotaria – (2 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. Aparta Hotel Rotaria can reached in about 10 -15 minutes on foot if you are traveling light. » Check Rates
- Hotel West Plaza – (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle service. » Check Rates
- Biotel Suites – (8 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle service. » Check Rates
- Hotel Tiffany – (14 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Barquisimeto Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Barquisimeto Airport. At the time of this update, we do not know if the service is provided free of charge.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – See Banking Services.
Banking Services – Banks are available at the airport, Location: unknown.ATM Machines may be available at the banks.
Food & Drinks – Food concessions are available. At the time of this update, we did not have any information regarding the availability of any 24-hour restaurants.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at [email protected] and we will update the guide.
As of October 2018, Barquisimeto airport is served by the following airlines: American Airlines • Copa • Air France.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-26
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.