Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Pampulha Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
There is a structural problem at the tarmac, so when it rains, besides a delay, you´ll experience a flooding – BH style! – Filipi
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Belo Horizonte Pampulha Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern single-terminal regional airport with clean facilities and some 24-hour dining options available
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- One reviewer noted that the mobile charging stations are 220v and do not accommodate US plugs.
Where to Sleep
- According to the most recent reviews, comfortable seating is available in the airport, but noise is definitely a factor, so have a pair of earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones handy!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If sleeping in Pampulha Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Frimas Pampulha Hotel – (2 minutes from the airport) Located just 550m from the airport. No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Quality Hotel Pampulha – (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Ibis Styles Belo Horizonte Pampulha – (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Ouro Minas Palace Hotel – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfer service is available upon request, R$ 220,00 (4 passengers) each way, book with a credit card or pay driver directly. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pampulha Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Pampulha Airport. Connect to the “INFRAERO wi-fi gratis” Network.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available 24 hours a day. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Landside.
Baby Care Facilities – Location: Female Toilets both Landside and Airside.
Food & Drinks – The Coffee Shop can be found Landside. At the time of this update, the hours are unknown.
Information Desk – Location: Landside, inside Passenger Terminal. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – available for 220v devices.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours. Airside is open according to the flight schedule.
As of October 2018, Belo Horizonte Pampulha airport is served by the following airlines: GOL • Passaredo.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following car rental companies have desks at the airport: Localiza • Locamig • Locagerais.
The Belo Horizonte Airport is connected to the bus system with at least 3 bus lines serving the airport. Head to the end of the pedestrian walkway away from the parking lot for pick-up. For fares, schedules and routes, visit the Conexao Aeroporto website.
Metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-26
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.