Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Jeju Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
its been 11.00 pm and no one force me to leave the building but who knows the rest of the night. – Mio
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Jeju International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern single-terminal international airport with clean, comfortable facilities and a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Airport shops and restaurants take credit cards or cash (local currency only).
- Free WiFi is available, but is often difficult to connect to. See WiFi in the airport guide below. One reviewer reports that it does not work well on the ground floor.
- Taxis stop operating at the airport at night. Plan accordingly so you don’t get stuck at the terminal.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night. It is not possible to stay overnight.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Jeju Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Benikea Hotel Marina – (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Benikea I-Jin Hotel – (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- December Hotel Jeju – (Less than 1.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Jeju Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFI is available at Jeju Airport, Korea Airports Corporation offers free WiFi. An Internet lounge is located on 3F.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: 1F and 3F.
Children’s Play Area – When you want to ensure your kids burn off all their energy before their flight, take them to the children’s play area. Location: Domestic Terminal, 4th Floor, beside the Drop Top Coffee Shop.
Currency Exchange – Jeju Bank operates a currency exchange on 1F and 3F.
Disabled Services – The airport provides raised blocks, 9 elevators, 24 parking spaces and 14 disabled bathrooms.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty free shopping is available, along with a wide variety of retail shops and gift boutiques.
Family Services – Nursing rooms are available including a baby changing table, sink and a sofa. Location: Domestic Terminal, 3rd Floor • International Terminal, 3rd Floor, Airside. Strollers can be borrowed while Landside, see the Information Desks on the 1st or 2nd Floor, Domestic Terminal.
Food & Drink – Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
Information Desk – Location: 1F.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – A left luggage facility offers temporary storage of luggage at a rate of 5,000 – 10,000 KRW per bag, per 24-hour period. Location: 1F, landside. Hours: 6:30AM – 9:00PM.
Postal Services – Drop off your last minute postcards at the airport’s mailbox. Location: Landside, 1F.
Medical Services – Available. Domestic Terminal, 1st Floor, near Gate 3. Hours: unknown.
Mobile Charging – Recharge your mobile devices free of charge. Locations: unknown.
Pharmacy – Location: 3F. Hours: unknown.
Post Office – Location: 1F. Hours: unknown.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open from 5:00AM – 11:00PM, and the terminal building is locked for the night. Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
As of February 2018, Jeju airport is served by the following airlines: Korean Air • Asiana Air • Air Busan • Eastar Jet • Jeju Air • Jin Air • T’way Air • China Southern • Eastern Air • Spring Air • Cathay Pacific.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Car rentals are available on the first floor, Domestic Arrivals (1F). Companies include: AJ Car, Jeju Car Rental, Jeju Island Rental and Lotte Car Rental.
- Bus: The bus station is located outside of Gate 2, and is serviced by a variety of bus routes that travel throughout the city. For more information, please visit the Jeju Airport website.
- The airport is served by short and long distance taxis. The pickup for both is outside of the arrivals hall.
- A limousine shuttle also connects the airport with various nearby hotels and convention centers. It picked up passengers outside of Gate 4.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.