Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Little Bay Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
This is a teensy tiny airport that is only a few years old (the old airport was destroyed by volcano). – yuki
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at John A. Osborne Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny, but recently-built airport terminal, served mostly by charter flights and a few commercial flights.
- Reviews describe it as quaint and charming, with very limited facilities and a snack bar.
- Take in views of the nature that surrounds this rustic island airport. Sunbathe while you wait for your plane, or watch the cattle and goats pass by.
Where to Sleep
- As of December 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
If sleeping in Monserrat Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Gingerbread Hill – (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service with reservation. » Check Rates
- Tropical Mansion Suites – (25 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel ($). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Monserrat Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
At the time of this update WiFi is not available at Little Bay Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Food & Drinks – One restaurant/snack bar is available.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
While it appears that this airport closes at night, as of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. As of December 2018, Little Bay airport is served by the following airlines: ABM Air • FlyMontserrat Airways • Trans Anguilla. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide and we will update this airport guide.
As of December 2018, Little Bay airport is served by the following airlines: ABM Air • FlyMontserrat Airways • Trans Anguilla.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2019-01-03
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.