Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Paphos Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
The departures board was not helpful – calls were being made for flights already “departed”. -Guy
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Paphos International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport, served mainly by seasonal commercial flights. The airport’s facilities are clean, and limited shopping and dining options are available.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- Although no specific sleeping spot was mentioned, reviewers who spent the night here described their overnight stays as safe, pleasant and hassle-free. Overhead announcements turn off after the last flight, so you won’t have to worry about noise, but the air-conditioning is a bit strong, so have a travel blanket or sleeping bag handy to keep warm!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Paphos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel – (15 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available for a fee. » Check Rates
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel – (16 minutes from the airport) A four-star adult-oriented resort. Airport transfers are available for a fee. » Check Rates
- Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel – (16 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available upon request for 30,00€ per person (until 8:30PM) and 33,00€ per person (after 8:30PM). » Check Rates
- Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa – (17 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available for a fee. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Paphos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Unlimited free WiFi is available at Paphos Airport. Connect to the “Pafos International Airport Wi-Fi” network, choose a network provided by either MTN or CYTA and start surfing.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Airport Tours – Find out what happens at the airport during a behind-the-scenes airport tour. Tours are available for schools groups.
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Landside, in the Departures Hall and near the car rental desks.
Baby Care Facilities – Baby changing rooms are available in all restrooms throughout the airport terminal. Some are equipped for nursing, complete with a folding stool and power outlet. You can find those nursing areas in the restrooms near the Business Lounge (Departures Hall), the Meet N Greet Area (Arrivals), or in the Baggage Reclaim (opposite Carousel 2).
Children’s Area – Game areas are located throughout the airport. Location: Both Landside and Airside.
Currency Exchange – Currency exchange is provided by Onexchange (Arrivals Area) and 2 dedicated ATM’s also dispense a variety of currencies (Landside, Baggage Claim • Airside, Departures).
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available (location and hours are not known) as well as a souvenir shop.
Food & Drinks – There are a few choices for cafes and restaurants both Landside and Airside. There are no 24 hour options; however, Costa Coffee is open 4:00AM – 1:00AM (Landside) and Cafe Ritazza is open 4:00AM – 11:00PM (Airside). There is also a Food For Flight outlet selling ready to go products (Airside. Hours: opened daily based on flights).
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Short-term luggage storage is available at the Special Baggage Counter for rates starting at € 8.00 per bag / item (up to 3 hours). Maximum storage term allowed is four days, at a rate of € 38.00 per bag / item. Oversized items and luggage cost extra. If you are traveling with a bicycle, your empty bicycle box can be stored at the rate of €25,00 for 3 weeks or €35,00 for 5 weeks.
Luggage Wrapping – Safe Sac luggage wrapping machines are available landside in the Check-in area. Fee: starting at 10,00€/bag.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of January 2019, Paphos airport is served by the following airlines: Arkia Airlines • Ayit Airlines • BH Air • British Airways • Cyprus Airways • Danish Air Transport • easyJet • Edelweiss • Finnair • Germania • Jetairfly • Jet2 • Laudamotion • Norwegian • Petroleum Air Services • Rossiya Air • Ryanair • S7 Airlines • Star Air • Thomas Cook Airlines • Transavia • Travel Service Slovakia • TUI Fly • Tus Air • Wings of Lebanon.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The airport offers a variety of bus options including dedicated Airport Express options. For more information, visit the Paphos Airport website.
These car rental agencies offer service onsite: Astra & Petsas • Avis/Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Sixt.
Both private and shared-ride taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport 24 hours a day.
Last updated: 2019-02-05
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.