Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Plovdiv Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
Considering they had very basic facilities, the staff on the ground did a reasonable job. – a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Plovdiv Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern single-terminal airport, served mainly by seasonal charter flights. Limited shopping and dining options are available.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can pay to enter:
- Business Lounge – Location: unknown. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance via email @ [email protected] Rates: €35,00 per 30 minutes per person.
If sleeping in Plovdiv Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Noris Hotel – (18 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available. upon request,. Rate is approx. 120 BGN each way. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Plovdiv Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Plovdiv Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: unknown.
Baby Care Facilities – Baby changing facilities are available.
Chapel – An Orthodox Chapel is available. Location: unknown.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available. It is not known if other shops are available.
Food & Drink – There is one cafe/bar at the airport. Location: unknown.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
While it appears that this airport closes at night, as of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide.
As of February 2019, Plovdiv airport is served by the following airlines: Arkia • Ryanair • SunExpress • S7 Airlines • Thomas Cook Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
These car rental agencies offer service onsite: Choice Rent-a-Car • Firefly • Hertz • Thrifty.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2019-02-05
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.