Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Toulouse Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
in the morning a member of cleaning staff brought me a pancake for breakfast! -Tom
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Toulouse Blagnac Airport.
What to Expect
- Small, airport with clean facilities and comfortable furnishings. A small variety of shops and restaurants are available, but close at night. If vending machine snacks, don’t appeal to you, stash some food and beverages for your overnight stay.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- Overall, our reviewers had an enjoyable overnight experience in this airport. On the 2nd floor, there is a dimly-lit sleeping area with several brightly-colored long padded benches that you can lay out on, plus free WiFi, mobile charging stations, vending machines and a children’s playhouse with padded floor.
- There is a large, comfortable red couch in front of the stores near the Air France check-in counters.
- One reviewer reported finding a “living room with small couch” and power outlet for mobile charging, but did not mention the location.
- Have a sleep mask and earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones to block any bright lights or loud noises.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Toulouse Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Radisson Blu Toulouse Airport – (1 minute walk from the terminal) Free 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle available upon request. Day rooms are available. » Check Rates
- Aerel Apparthotel Toulouse Blagnac – (10 minute walk from the terminal) A budget hotel with fully-equipped apartments on one side and a lower cost motel on the other side. No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Hotel Pullman Toulouse Airport – (15 minute walk or 2 minute drive from the airport) Free airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Ibis Budget Toulouse Aeroport – (15 minute walk or 2 minute drive from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Holiday Inn Express Toulouse Airport – (15 minute walk or 2 minute drive from the airport) Free airport shuttle available from 5:00AM to 12:30AM (Monday through Friday) and 6:30AM to 11:00PM (Sat, Sun and bank holidays). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Toulouse Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Toulouse Airport. Connect to the “WIFI-AIRPORT” network. There are also Surfbox Internet Kiosks available for free Landside (printing services also available) and Airside.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Arrival Hall, Level B • Arrival Hall, Level C • Departure Level in the shopping area.
Children’s Play Area – When you want to ensure your kids burn off all their energy before their flight, take them to the children’s play area. The spaces come equipped with play structures and interactive video games. Locations: Airside, Hall B and Airside, Hall C.
Currency Exchange – There are two Travelex foreign exchange offices located in the public area: Hall D (Departure Level) and Hall C (Arrivals Level). Hours: vary.
Drinking Water – Thirsty? Drinking water fountains are available free of charge. Locations: Public Area ABCD Halls, Landside and Airside, Boarding Lounge. For bottled water once you are Airside, head to Hall D where you can purchase a bottle for 1€.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops including a few Relay news shops. The Casino Shop (Landside) offers snacks, prepackaged foods, wine, etc.
Family Services – Baby change facilities are available both Landside and Airside. A Nursing Room is available Landside, Hall C, obtain a key from the Information Desk. Strollers are available free of charge, in Hall D, Boarding Area.
Food & Drinks – There are no 24 hour operators at the airport; however, you will find food & drink options available both Landside and Airside. Hours: vary but a few open at 5:00AM and most close by 9:00PM. You will also find vending machines dispensing hot/cold beverage and snacks throughout the airport.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Information Desk – Hours: 5:30AM – 12:00AM (Mon – Sat) and 6:00AM – 12:00AM (Sun).
Medical Services – Yes, First Aid Services available on the arrivals level, hall B.
Mobile Charging – All boarding areas offers shelves with outlets to charge your electronics. There are also two dedicated working areas near Gates 18 and 26.
Prayer Room – To use the prayer room, you need to obtain the key from the Information Desk. Location: Hall C, landside, 3rd floor.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of February 2018, Toulouse airport is served by the following airlines: Aegean Airlines • Aer Lingus • Aigle Azur • Air Algerie • Air Arabia • Air Corsica • Air France • Air Transat • Alitalia • ASL Airlines • BMI Regional • British Airways • Brussels Airlines • easyJet • Eurowing • Flybe • Germania • HOP! • Iberia • Jet2 • KLM • Lufthansa • Nouvel Air • Royal Air Maroc • Ryanair • TAP Portugal • TUIFly • Tunisair • Turkish Airlines • Twin Jet • Voltea • Vueling • XL Airways.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The airport is well connected to the bus system.
- A shuttle service links the airport to Toulouse bus station. Shuttles depart the airport every 20 minutes.
- Line 30 and Line 88 offer serves to different locations in and around the city.
Avis/Budget, Enterprise, Europcar, Goldcar, Hertz and Sixt are are available onsite in Public Hall C.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service:
Courtyard Toulouse Airport • Holiday Inn Express Toulouse Airport • Holiday Inn Toulouse Airport • Novotel Toulouse Aeroport • Pullman Toulouse Airport • Radisson Blu Hotel Toulouse Airport.
Taxis are readily available outside of the Arrivals area, between Gates B3 and C1.
Toulouse Airport is linked to the city center via the TISSEO T2 tram line. Trams depart every 15 minutes, traveling between T2 and tram stops Arènes and Palais de Justice. Total one-way trip time is 21-32 minutes.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected]