Looking for a little extra comfort while you wait for your flight? If you are an economy class traveller flying on Delta Airlines, you can pay to use one of the nine Delta Sky Clubs at Atlanta Airport. Below you will find good-to-know information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Delta Sky Club Lounge Locations & Hours
There are 9 Delta Sky Club locations inside Atlanta Airport:
- Concourse A, Airside, 2nd Level, in the center. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Mon – Fri) • Closed (Sat & Sun)
- Concourse A, Airside, near Gate A17. Hours: 5:00AM – 11:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse B, Airside, near Gate B18. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse C, Airside, near Gate C37. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse D, Airside, near Gate D12. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse D, Airside, near Gate D27. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse E, Airside, across from Gate E15. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse F, Airside, Mezzanine Level. Hours: 5:45AM – 11:30PM (Daily)
- Concourse T, Airside, near Gate T6. Hours: 5:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Fax, Photocopiers & hot spot printing
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Personalized Travel Assistance
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Delta Sky Club – If you travel frequently on Delta Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Delta Airlines network.
- Individual Membership (one-year): USD 495 or 47 000 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at $45 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from $29.99 – $39.99)
- Executive Membership (one-year): USD 745 or 70 000 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at $65 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from $29.99 – $39.99)
Note that prices are subject to change and you must be registered with SkyMiles to become a Sky Club member.
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. You will require a Delta Airlines boarding pass. A Single Visit Pass is US$59 per person.
More lounge locations at Atlanta Airport
- United Club (Concourse T)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- The Club at ATL (International Terminal)
- USO Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.