A layover at Atlanta Airport can actually be enjoyable, especially if you head to the Delta Sky Club. With 9 Sky Clubs throughout the airport, you’re never far from a little relaxation. Enjoy snacks and drinks, hop on the WiFi, watch TV, or simply kick back with a magazine. To gain entry, you must belong to the Delta Sky Club, particularly useful for frequent Delta frequent flyers. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Delta Sky Club Lounge Locations & Hours
There are 9 Delta Sky Club locations inside Atlanta Airport:
- Concourse A – Airside, 2nd Level, in the center. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse A – Airside, near Gate A17. Hours: 5:00AM – 11:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse B – Airside, near Gate B18. Hours: 6:00AM – 11:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse C – Airside, near Gate C37. Hours: 6:00AM – 11:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse D – Airside, near Gate D12. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse D – Airside, near Gate D27. Hours: 6:00AM – 11:00PM (Daily)
- Concourse E – Airside, across from Gate E15. Hours: 6:00AM – 12:00AM (Daily)
- Concourse F – Airside, Mezzanine Level. Hours: 5:30AM – 12:00AM (Daily)
- Concourse T – Airside, near Gate T6. Hours: 5:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily)
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Fax, Photocopiers & hot spot printing
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Personalized Travel Assistance
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, walk-in rates were not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
» Delta Sky Club – If you travel frequently on Delta Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Delta Airlines network.
- Individual Membership (one-year): US$ 545 or 54,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 50 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
- Executive Membership (one-year): US$ 845 or 84,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 75 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
Note that prices are subject to change and you must be registered with SkyMiles to become a Sky Club member.
Additional membership options:
- Club Membership for Diamond Medallion Members
- Virgin Australia/Velocity VIP Platinum card, Platinum card or Gold card members travelling on a flight operated by Delta or Virgin Australia Airlines
More Ways to Enter
Elite Status – Delta One® or SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus (including Delta Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion Members)
Credit Cards – Delta SkyMiles® Reserve & American Express Card Members, Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Card Members, Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card Members, Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express, Delta SkyMiles Diners Club Card, Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA Card, Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA Card
More lounge locations at Atlanta Airport
- United Club (Concourse T)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- The Club at ATL (International Terminal)
- USO Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.