If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Ambaar Lounge at Belo Horizonte Tancredo Neves Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- Terminal 1, Airside, after Check-In/X-Ray. (Domestic flights only). Hours: 4:30AM – 11:00PM.
- Terminal 2, Airside, after Passport Control, next to Duty-free. (International flights only). Hours: open 24 hours.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Computer Work Stations
- Conference Facilities ($)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Showers ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. At the time of this update, we do not know the walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More ways to enter
- Diners Club • Lounge Key • Priority Pass
- Bradesco cards with the Elo Nanquim • Elo Nanquim Diners Club • Visa Aeternum • Seguros Elo Nanquim • American Express The Platinum Card Bradesco
- Visa Airport Companion.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.