If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Pearl Assist Lounge at Cairo Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Cairo Airport, Terminal 2, Airside, 1st Floor, after Immigration.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on international flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Children’s Play Area
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Game Room
- Internet / WiFi
- iPads (free to use)
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Prayer Room (separate area)
- Smoking Room (separate area)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More ways to enter
- Oneworld – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Sapphire and Emerald Tier frequent flyer status
- SkyTeam – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers
More lounge locations at Cairo Airport
- Ahlein - Premium Lounge
- First Class Lounge (Terminal 3)
- First Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- First Class Lounge (Terminal 1)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.