If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Mera Business Lounge in Terminal 3 at Cancun Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Cancun International Airport, Terminal 3, Airside.
Directions: After passing through the security checkpoint, exit the Duty Free Shop and turn right towards the ‘Bubba Gump’ restaurant. Turn right to the end of the hall where a sign indicates the lounge entrance.
Important: The Lounge is only accessible to passengers departing on international flights.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Play Area
- Conference Facilities($)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Massage Chairs ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 6:00PM (Daily)
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is US$ 35.00.
More ways to enter
- Oneworld – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Sapphire and Emerald Tier frequent flyer status
- SkyTeam – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers
- Diners Club, Mastercard Airport Experiences
More lounge locations at Cancun Airport
- The Lounge in Partnership with Air Transat
- Mera Business Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Mera Business Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Aeromexico Salon Premier
- The Lounge by Global Lounge Network
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.