If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the United Club at Chicago O’Hare Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse B North) – Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse B North, near Gate B18.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse B South) – Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse B South, near Gate B6.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse C) – Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse C, near Gate C16.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse F) – Terminal 2, Airside, Concourse F, across from Gate F4.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers (Concourse C location only)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse B North) – The lounge is open 5:30AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
- United Club Chicago (Concourse B South, C and F locations) – The lounges are open 4:30AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
» United Club – If you travel frequently on United Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the United Airlines network. Rate: US$ 550 per year.
Pay at the door
When space is available, these lounges accept guests ticketed on United Airlines at the door. The door rate is US$ 59 per person.
More lounge locations at Chicago O'Hare Airport
- Delta Sky Club (Terminal 2)
- Swissport Lounge (Terminal 5)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Air France VIP Lounge (Terminal 5)
- USO Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.