Escape the usual airport chaos at Chicago O’Hare Airport and take a break at the United Club. With four locations, you’re rarely far from a little relaxation. Entry includes drinks, WiFi, TV, and comfy seating, all in a modern space. For entry to the United Clubs, you must have United Club membership or you can pay at the door when space is available, as long as you’re flying United. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse B North) – Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse B North, near Gate B18.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse B South) – Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse B South, near Gate B6.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse C) – Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse C, near Gate C16.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse F) – Terminal 2, Airside, Concourse F, across from Gate F4.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
- United Club Chicago (Concourse B North) – The lounge is open 5:30AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
- United Club Chicago (Concourse B South, C and F locations) – The lounges are open 4:30AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. One-time passes can be purchased at the door or through the United App. The rate is US$ 59 per person.
Requirements: One-time pass holders will need to provide a boarding pass for same-day travel on United Airlines, Star Alliance or a partner operated flight.
» United Club – If you travel frequently on United Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the United Airlines network. Rate: US$ 650 or 85,000 miles.
More Ways to Enter
United Polaris business class, United Business First, United First, United Business, First class on a Star Alliance™ member airline, Business class on a Star Alliance member airline, Star Alliance Gold membership card or boarding pass.
More lounge locations at Chicago O'Hare Airport
- Delta Sky Club (Terminal 2)
- Swissport Lounge (Terminal 5)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Air France VIP Lounge (Terminal 5)
- USO Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.