Turn your layover at Colombo Bandaranaike Airport into a peaceful respite at the Lotus First Class Lounge. Enjoy food and drinks, hop on the WiFi, get some work done, or catch up on the day’s news in a comfortable, air conditioned space. This 24-hour lounge is open to all travellers no matter your airline or flight class, so economy class flyers are welcome. To gain entry, use your lounge membership program. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Colombo Airport, Main Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor, at the Pier located adjacent to Gates 6 and 7.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 Hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More ways to enter
- Oneworld – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Sapphire and Emerald Tier frequent flyer status.
- SkyTeam – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers.
- Star Alliance – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Star Alliance Gold customers travelling in any class.
- Diners Club International
More lounge locations at Colombo Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.