If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the VIP Lounge at Graz Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
The Graz VIP Lounge is divided into 4 areas:
- The Work area is equipped with a writing desks, 2 Internet terminals and WiFi.
- The Communication area is furnished with comfortable couches and a TV set.
- The Relaxation area offers comfortable furnishings
- The Self-service area offers snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Graz Airport, Airside, First Floor.
Directions: Pass through security, turn right and go to first floor
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:30AM – 8:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is €17.00 per person.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.