If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Library Lounge by Aerotel at Guangzhou Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Guangzhou Airport, Terminal 2, Airside, International Departures, Level 4.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Fax ($)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Showers ($)
The lounge is open 7:00AM – 11:00PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Premium Lounge
- Golden Century Lounge (Central Terminal)
- Air China Premium Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- Baiyun Airport Lounge (International Terminal)
- China Eastern First Class Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- Easy-boarding Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Hainan Airlines First Class Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- King Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.