Upgrade your layover at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport when you enter the Premium Lounge. Both locations offer drinks, WiFi, TV and magazines, and comfortable seating. The location in Terminal 1 also has showers for freshening up. The best part? The lounges are open to all travellers on departing international flights, no matter your airline or flight class – so even us economy class flyers can take advantage. To gain entry, use your lounge membership program or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Premium Lounge (T1) – Terminal 1, Airside, International Departures Level 3, near Gates A1 – A6.
- Premium Lounge (T2) – Terminal 2, Airside, International Departures, after Security Checks.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol) (subject to payment at T1 location only)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities (T1 location only and $)
- Disabled Access (T1 location only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Massage Chairs (T2 location only
- Showers (T1 location only)
- Telephone (T1 location only)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
The lounges are open Hours: 6:30AM – last flight departure.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
A reader tells us that there is a walk-in rate of 37.00€ per person. We have been unable to confirm this.
More lounge locations at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Library Lounge by Aerotel Guangzhou
- Golden Century Lounge
- Air China Premium Lounge
- China Eastern First Class Lounge
- Easy-boarding Lounge
- Hainan Airlines First Class Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.