Upgrade your layover at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport when you enter the Premium Lounge. Both locations offer drinks, WiFi, TV and magazines, and comfortable seating. The location in Terminal 1 also has showers for freshening up. The best part? The lounges are open to all travellers on departing international flights, no matter your airline or flight class – so even us economy class flyers can take advantage. To gain entry, use your lounge membership program or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Premium Lounge (T1) – Terminal 1, Airside, International Departures Level 3, near Gates A1 – A6.
- Premium Lounge (T2) – Terminal 2, Airside, International Departures, after Security Checks.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol) (subject to payment at T1 location only)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities (T1 location only and $)
- Disabled Access (T1 location only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Massage Chairs (T2 location only
- Showers (T1 location only)
- Telephone (T1 location only)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
The lounges are open Hours: 6:30AM – last flight departure.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($32 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 299 (10 free lounge visits and $32 per subsequent lounge visit) • Prestige – $429 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. Guest access can be purchased for US$ 32 per visit. At the time of our last lounge update on 08 August 2019, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member. (Some conditions for entry may apply. See Priority Pass web site for more details.)
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
Pay at the door
A reader tells us that there is a door rate of 37.00€ per person. We have been unable to confirm this.
More lounge locations at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Golden Century Lounge (Central Terminal)
- Air China Premium Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- Baiyun Airport Lounge (International Terminal)
- China Eastern First Class Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- Easy-boarding Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Hainan Airlines First Class Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- King Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.