If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Almost@Home Lounge at Helsinki Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Helsinki Vantaa Airport, Terminal 2, Airside, Non-Schengen Area, before Gate 32 (next to the Finnair Transfer Service Desk).
Important: Accessible to passengers on Non-Schengen flights only
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcoholic) ($)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Play Area
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Premium Food
- Printers & Copiers
- Smoking area (separate room)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:30AM – 8:30PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is 48,00€ per person, payable by debit or credit card only. Maximum stay of 3 hours is permitted.
More ways to enter
- SkyTeam – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers.
- Star Alliance – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Star Alliance Gold customers travelling in any class.
More lounge locations at Helsinki Vantaa Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.