If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the High Comfy Zone Lounge at Irkutsk Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Domestic High Comfy Zone Lounge – Domestic Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor. Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on domestic flights only.
- International High Comfy Zone Lounge – International Terminal, Airside. Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on international flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol) ($)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Room ($) (Domestic Location Only)
- Disabled Access
- Fax (Local only) (Domestic Location Only)
- Flight Information Monitor (Domestic Location Only)
- Telephone (Local only) (Domestic Location Only)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
The lounges are open open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.